Can't Accept Terms For Facebook

Solved
huumwellness
2 0 2

I am trying to connect my facebook page to shopify, but every time I select the page and click connect, it pops up facebook terms and conditions. I click accept and it says "Please log in to continue: Cancel / Login". So I click login and the page goes blank. I have tried logging out of facebook and back in. I have logged out and back into shopify. I have tried this in the shopify app. I have tried deleting and re adding the facebook channel. Nothing works. Any help would be wonderful!

Replies 63 (63)
jaeburkamper
2 0 0

I was able to follow the steps correctly to the best of my knowledge but still no luck. I've also reached out to Facebook and expressed the issues I was having and they've been actively looking into for 2 months and said that they're having a lot of issues with linking to Shopify accounts. The issues have not been resolved on either end. 

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1155 94 300

Hi, @jaeburkamper

Thanks for following up with these details. 

When you spoke with Facebook support about this, did they suggest any potential troubleshooting that would help?

Equally, did you have a chance to read over the messages in this thread from @ChiragV and @Cherkassy? They both shared some workarounds that helped them resolve this issue, so I recommend trying out the steps they suggested. 

Keep me posted on how this goes! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

jmsanak
2 0 0

We are having the same issues. We have tried all of the “work around” fixes but they did not fix the problem 

Elias
Shopify Staff
1412 133 209

Hey, @jmsanak.

Thank you for joining the thread.

I understand that you've tried all of the workarounds suggested in this thread and the problem is still not fixed. If you've tried everything, then it looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Can you confirm the Page role you have on your Facebook business page?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog