Can't log into my store - when click 'log in' it downloads something and goes blank

anastasiakrs
10 0 0

Hi guys,

when I click 'log in' it downloads something and goes blank every time? What do I do?Screenshot 2021-10-01 at 21.20.50.pngScreenshot 2021-10-01 at 21.20.55.png

Replies 3 (3)

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 132

Hi, @anastasiakrs 

Sorry to hear you've been having trouble logging in to your Shopify store. Thanks for the screenshots of what's been happening, that does seem pretty strange to me! Can you please walk me through your login process and share the URL you're clicking here?  

As for resolving the issue, please try clearing your cookies and cache, and then following this link to login to your Shopify admin. If you're still having troubles, please try logging in from another browser as well as a different device. Let me know how this goes and we can go from there!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

stephj74
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi 

How did you resolve this problem ?

Same thing is happened to me.

Thanks

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 132

Hi, @stephj74 

Thanks for joining the thread, and sorry to hear you've been experiencing this issue logging in. My main recommendation is to make sure to fully clear your cookies and cache. You can follow the help instructions linked in this third party help document if you're not sure how to do this.

As you can see in another thread about this in the Community topic linked here, other users have resolved this issue by clearing their cookies and cache!

If it's still not working after this, please let me know what browser you are using - making sure it's fully up to date, and is one of our support browsers. Let us know how this goes!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.