Can’t mark items as sold anymore?

Can’t mark items as sold anymore?

naesgarden
Visitor
1 0 0

Before when I marked an item’s availability to “0” the item would be labeled “Sold Out” and say “0 available” for me, but it seems something has changed. Now when I mark an item’s stock as “0” it says “1 available (some out of stock)” and the item can still be added to the cart by customers. Is anyone else having this problem, and does anyone have any idea how to fix this? I’ve fiddled with the settings quite a bit and doesn’t seem like I can do anything to change this. Thank you for reading and for the help!

Replies 3 (3)

Small_Task_Help
Shopify Partner
559 17 39

Hi,

Are you using any app for inventory management? Have you checked all the inventory settings if you are not using app?

Click here to Contact and Get Shopify Store Help
E-mail - hi@ecommercesmalltask.com
We are Shopify Experts in India
Google My Business - Ecommerce Small Task

WizzCommerce_Co
Excursionist
58 9 13
Thanks for posting here. You can follow the instruction below:

When a product's inventory is tracked in Shopify, the inventory quantity that's available at a location is updated automatically when you receive a transfer that includes that product.

Steps:
1. From your Shopify admin, go to Products.
2. Click the name of the product that you want to track.
If the product has variants, then click the variant that you want to track.
3. In the Inventory section, check Track quantity.
If you don't want to allow customers to purchase the item when it's out of stock, then uncheck Continue selling when out of stock.
4. In the Quantity section, enter the quantity information for each location.
5. Click Save.

If you feel like my answer is helpful, please mark it as a SOLUTION. Let me know if you have any further questions.
Check here Wizzcommerce App to optimize your store: SnapNoti FOMO Visitor Counter | SnapBundle Volume Discounts | Wizz Flash Sale & Price Edit | BOGO+ | Buy X Get Y Free Gift
Find more support, feel free to contact: support@wizzcommerce.io
If our suggestion is useful for your problem, please let us know by giving Like and Accept Solution !!!

Amanda_Fordeer
Shopify Partner
84 8 25

Hi @naesgarden, you may consider exploring Fordeer Product Labels & Badges as a temporary solution during this phase. This application offers the functionality to display product badges based on stock status.

Amanda0128_0-1719558865953.png

If you find my suggestion helpful, please give it a like or mark it as a solution!
And discover more approaches to:
Streamline invoicing process Boost sales with labels & badges Add social proofs & create FOMO
Or get valuable updates and private deals regarding Shopify here.