Why isn't my Shopify site opening when I click the link?

Bluuluxecoshop
Visitor
1 0 0

Every time I click my link it says cannot open page and I don’t get why ?E5BDB722-2534-4E06-B7E5-D549189200E4.png

Replies 2 (2)

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 462

On my end, the website opens just fine. Maybe, try another browser, possibly try opening in Incognito mode (cache free).

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).

Nia
Shopify Staff
537 38 79

Hi, @!

This is also loading up with no issue on my end. It looks like it may be an issue that requires local troubleshooting, so I recommend trying the below -

• Clear your cache and cookies on your browser. After this, completely reboot the browser.
  • Try a different web browser, as well as incognito or private windows to rule out any browser issues. 
  • When using incognito, if you are still experiencing a display issue, confirm you have disabled browser extensions as these can change how the pages look.
  • Ensure the web browser is up to date on the latest version (we don't support every browser, but we do support these ones.)
  • Try another device, like another computer or mobile phone.
  • Try on the Shopify Mobile app; this is usually the best step to try as it also rules out device issues.
  • Try another internet connection (switching to a cellular network on a phone rather than wifi, for example)
  • Ensure you do not have any firewalls or pop up blockers enabled on the device as these can interfere.

After trying the above, you should be able to access your website with no issue!

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog