Solved

Why isn't my Shopify marketing tool sending emails?

jesick
Excursionist
15 0 26

  

Hey guys, 

we were just about to start using the shopify marketing tool with the shopify email function. 

We created multiple mails within a campaign etc.

BUT.... we can't send it... 

When we click: Review 

It says Invalid Email Address. 

Nothing else. 

We can't even edit the E-Mail Address. We geht an Page not found error then. 

Can someone help? We really put a lot of effort in this campaign. 

Screenshot 2022-10-06 at 19.47.16.png
Accepted Solution (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, folks! 

Thanks for flagging! I've touched base with our developers and can confirm this should be resolved.

Please let me know if you continue to experience issues.  

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 21 (21)

PurpleHorse
Tourist
5 0 8

As the title suggests, I'm having an error message show up every time I try to "Review" my Shopify marketing emails. It comes up with a red box at the bottom of the screen that says "Email [my email address] is invalid". Very annoying as I've had no problems up to now and it was working fine earlier today. Thanks in advance.

Andreas_Zindel
Excursionist
18 1 14

I have the same problem. I configured a email campaign last night to be sent out today at 10:00am PST. Once I noticed that the campaign hasn't gone out I found that the email campaign went from scheduled back into draft mode (sometime during the night). Figuring it isn't a big deal I went into the campaign to just send it manually. So I click on 'Review', which normally gets you to the next screen to send it, but I was greeted with a red box on the bottom "Email <our-company-email-address> is invalid". 

Note: Sending a test email from the main campaign edit window works

PurpleHorse
Tourist
5 0 8

Sounds like we're having the same problem! Mine also works when I send a test email and the error message I'm getting is exactly what you've said. A glitch possibly?

kpekkala
Visitor
1 0 1

I am having the same exact problem sending out an email. 🙃

Andreas_Zindel
Excursionist
18 1 14

I'm on the line with support right now. I'll report back when I have more info

MilkIt
Visitor
1 0 1

I'm having the same problem!

gallery_yi
Tourist
7 0 2

We are having the same issue-- looking forward to this being resolved.

PurpleHorse
Tourist
5 0 8

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has replied so far and tried to help! Much appreciated and it sounds like a lot of us are having the same or similar issue. 

Andreas_Zindel
Excursionist
18 1 14

Just got off the line with support. They acknowledged that there is a (larger) problem on their end and they're working on fixing it. Unfortunately that is about as open ended and ambiguous as it get's. They'll send me an email once fixed. I'll report back once I know more.

Andreas_Zindel
Excursionist
18 1 14

Just got off the line with support. They acknowledged that there is a (larger) problem on their end and they're working on fixing it. Unfortunately that is about as open ended and ambiguous as it get's. They'll send me an email once fixed. I'll report back once I know more.

PurpleHorse
Tourist
5 0 8

Brilliant thanks for letting us know. Hopefully they'll sort it soon as like many businesses I've got a Christmas email marketing campaign waiting to go out! 

neha__khadd
Shopify Partner
37 5 1

Hii 
can you send me screenshots? so I can check 

Neha K
Flur
Visitor
2 0 2

Same here, when i click Review after finishing a new campaign i get an error message saying my shop's email is invalid. José.

Jfrollup
Visitor
2 0 0

Seems we are all having this issue. Please help!

wdoukmak
Visitor
2 0 0

Same here.

redstickreads
Visitor
1 0 0

I have set up an email to send out to my subscribers.  I have done this before, successfully.  It now tells me the email address I have always used is invalid.  It will allow me to send a test to that same email tho.  I cannot proceed as it continues to give me incorrect information about my email being invalid.  please advise.  I am not using an app for this.  just the shopify email system.

Thanks

Jfrollup
Visitor
2 0 0

Same for me. I am so frustrated as I had an email shceduled for 3pm and it's now 3:11. My whole Thanksgiving sale was scheduled. Anyone found a solution yet? 

CraigH1
Visitor
1 0 0

That's it working for me again! Thanks Shopify gods 😎

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, folks! 

Thanks for flagging! I've touched base with our developers and can confirm this should be resolved.

Please let me know if you continue to experience issues.  

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

PurpleHorse
Tourist
5 0 8

All sorted for me! Thanks for your help 😀

Flur
Visitor
2 0 2

All fine now, thanks!