Can you share your experience accepting cryptocurrencies?

eflouret
Tourist
13 0 3

Hi,

Although I don't have in mind adding a cryptocurrency payment gateway to my digital downloads store anytime soon, I'm curious about how it went for those who did.

I don't mean technically. That's something I have to find myself when implementing the gateway.

But I'm interested in knowing if you got more purchases by offering cryptocurrency or, on the contrary, you saw no difference.

Is it worth all the hassle of implementing a new payment gateway?

As I mentioned above, I run a digital downloads store. No physical products involved in the transaction.

Thanks!

Enrique

Reply 1 (1)
DawidJones27
2 0 0

Hi, I am ready to share with you my own experience of accepting cryptocurrency in my life. And it's not funny, but it all started with games. When NFT projects on the hype went up, then I realized that just by playing I have a great opportunity to make good profits in the form of tokens that I generated in the game. If you are also interested in this, then I recommend you to pay attention to this NFT game https://medium.com/eostarter/enter-master-tarters-magic-bakery-c4d8677bae1f This game you can play in EOSTARTER app. Just download it and have fun.