Cancel and refund subscription

Eugene_Tan1
2 0 0

Hi,

I need to close down my store. It had start billing for 1 day. How can I get a refund after I close the store?
Many suggestion here suggest to contact support after I cancel it. But you cant do that, you need an active store to contact support, moreover even if you have an active store now, the contact button only brings you back to the FAQ page. I cant contact anyone.

Please help anyone?

Reply 1 (1)
Don
Shopify Staff
1603 107 216

Hi there @Eugene_Tan1!

You're correct to say that it would be necessary both to close your store down yourself and, having done so, then reach out for account support via our Help Centre here

It would not be necessary to have a store with us in order to access support there, as you can select to continue without logging in.

After you enter the info on your query on that page, you can scroll down to see your support options for contacting us there.

If you're encountering any sort of issue with using our Help Centre, I'd definitely recommend you confirm that you're using a supported browser and that you've cleared the cache on that browser and updated it to the most recent version. 

There we'll be able to take a look at your account info securely and look into the possibility of a refund request for you. 

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog