So I've lost the gmail account that I used to create a store, and I've lost the store handle. I have no way of logging into the account and I am still getting charged. I'd like to speak with someone but most of the support channels require me to pick a store, which I cannot.
It would be great to get some assistance here.
Thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear you are having this issue, I would be happy to get you on the right track.
In order to cancel your store, you will first need help getting access to it again. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Center here to create a support request. You do not need to remember your email or even log into your account in order to reach out to our support team. If you are having trouble reaching out, try these easy steps below:
- Once on our Help Center page, linked above, click "Support."
- Select "Continue without logging in."
- Type in your reason for reaching out to support, such as "Cancel store."
- Scroll past the related articles and under "Get support" click "Continue."
- Click the Chat or Email option, You may also see an option to schedule a Callback, this option is available at the availability of phone support advisors.
- Select "I don't have a Shopify store"
Once you reach a live support member and explain your situation to them, they will be able to help you out directly.
I hope this helps you out, please feel free to reach back out here if you run into any issues at all, we are always happy to chat!