Cancelled subscription and still got charged. Need refund

Solved
Cookieandclay
1 0 0

Hi, I have had a website for 9 months and cancelled it because I started a different website. I just got charged yesterday and saw my store never closed... So I just did it again and closed it. Can I please get a refund for this? I am paying for a different website through shopify and don't want to get charged $60 in one month. Please reach out to me. Thanks!

0 Likes
Moira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
322 53 52

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Cookieandclay,

We don't typically offer refunds on subscription charges, as outlined in our Terms of Service. However, since you've closed your Shopify account, I do think it's beneficial to discuss your account with our team to make sure it's been closed correctly. Our team can also help look into your bill further and confirm that you won't be charged again.

I recommend getting in touch via our Help Centre for account support where we'll be able to check to see if a refund request would be possible for any of the subscription time in question. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Let me know here if you need a hand with accessing these options yourself and if so, what seems to be happening there to prevent you from proceeding.

Since this is the best way to resolve your question, I've marked this reply as the solution to your thread. This will help benefit other Community members who may have a similar question and are also looking for a solution.

All the best!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes