Cannot change my plan

nik10
1 0 0

When I tried to go to setting and plans I it doesn't show any plans to select it is just blank it only shows the last digits of the card I am paying for the current plan.

When I look at permissions it seems like I am not logged in the owner account, but I actually am I event tried loging in my owner account and changing the name of it to be sure and the show in the permissions for owner of the site changed but it shows like I haven't logged in with my Owner account since October 7th.

Please help, thank you.

Reply 1 (1)
Moira
Shopify Staff
465 68 74

Hey @nik10,

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

You are only able to change your plan if you are the store owner of the account. The best way to check your account status is through your Settings > Users and Permissions page. The store owner is listed at the top of this page:

21-11-r24zs-n4qpi

If you are not seeing the current date and time then you are not logged in as the Account Owner. Have you created multiple staff account logins? It's possible you may be logged into one of those. If you scroll down the Users and Permissions page, you should be able to see the login history of all staff and collaborators.

Some actions are only available to the store owner:

Which plan were you wanting to change to? You can only update your plan to currently available plans which you can view on Shopify's pricing page. If your store is on a plan that's no longer offered, then you can't switch back if you change plans or pause your store.

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog