Solved

Why can't I reach Shopify support to change my store currency?

shantanukulkarn
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi,

I have purchased a plan with shopify.

I wish to change the currency on my store, but it is asking me to contact support.

I tried changing it by myself, but it says I have made a sale so I can't do it and must contact support.

When I try to open the contact support tab, it throws at me some random articles.

How and where can I talk to support can anyone please help me out?

I'm a bit surprised as usually companies of such scale have 24*7 support chat.

and here I can't even find where and whom to contact?

Accepted Solution (1)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @shantanukulkarn,

Welcome to Shopify! You're exactly right, you need to contact support to change your store currency. Let me show you how to speak to our support team. Once you click the link to log in here. Once there, type something into the search bar and click "Search" then scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Contact general support" and it will take you to the type of way you want to speak to one of our advisors.

23-07-50728-15304

How's the rest of your store going? What industry are you in?

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @shantanukulkarn,

Welcome to Shopify! You're exactly right, you need to contact support to change your store currency. Let me show you how to speak to our support team. Once you click the link to log in here. Once there, type something into the search bar and click "Search" then scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Contact general support" and it will take you to the type of way you want to speak to one of our advisors.

23-07-50728-15304

How's the rest of your store going? What industry are you in?

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Ricky87
Visitor
1 0 1

Hello,

Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution.

shantanukulkarn
Tourist
3 0 1

Hey,

Check the answer above it works 🙂

shantanukulkarn
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your help, it worked !