CC or BCC Customer notifications

NuEmporia
Tourist
5 0 12

Does anyone know if it possible to CC or BCC to my email all the Customer notifications that can be found under Settings-> Notifications ?

Thank you 

Replies 8 (8)

DelightCart
Shopify Partner
1238 82 157

@NuEmporia May this help you. Click Here.

Delight Cart - It's time to turn your visitors into loyal shoppers! 

Delight Loyalty - Increase repeat sales quickly and build lifelong customers loyalty.
NuEmporia
Tourist
5 0 12

Thanks for your reply. The link you provided only describes to do do it for New order notifications.

However, I would like to know if it is possible for ALL the notifications that can be found under Settings-> Notifications. 

To start with I would be like to setup BCC for the following notifications

• Order confirmation
  • Abandoned checkout
  • Shipping confirmation
  • Shipping update
Phipo
Visitor
1 0 6

Hi NuEmporia!

We have faced the same issue, would like to BCC/CC all notifications into our Hubspot CRM - seems not possible right now, and also it seems to be an issue for a couple of years already without any solution.

Should be a super basic functionality and/or included in the Hubspot App (from our perspective).

Cheers,

Phipo

crimsonpixel
Tourist
6 0 1

We would like to do this, too.  Has anyone found a solution to BCC an order confirmation?

ogeid
Shopify Partner
68 0 23

Looking for the same thing.

D.E.W. L.A. - Web Design
https://dew.la
MCH4345
Visitor
2 0 7

Ditto for me. I'm a hubspot user and need to capture my communications to customers from Shopify in my CRM. 

Has there been any head way on this request?

YashHaria
Visitor
1 0 0

It's under Settings --> Notifications and scroll all the way down to Staff.
This helped me

Zulfeqar
Tourist
5 0 1

Yes facing same issue as new orders hit our processing system with our own email address which we cannot immediately reply . Need to manually replace reply address to send a reply to customer which breaks the email stack