CedCommerce announces its Amazon integration app to eliminate all existing Shopify seller issues!

Swati_Ced
Shopify Expert
24 0 27

Hello All,

CedCommerce proudly announces its #amazonintegration app to eliminate all existing #shopifyseller issues since its (owned) app ceased!

Amazon by CedCommerce’ app will handle and manage all hiccups for your seamless selling experience. Via the app, you can:

List/link Amazon inventory with Shopify
Witness easy order flow from Amazon to Shopify
Near real-time product data syncing
Perform smart bulk editing with pre-defined templates
Steady multi-account connectivity
Bonus: Amazon by CedCommerce app is free till Dec 31, 2021.

Click here to know more.

Business Development Manager
Migration, Importer & Marketplace Integration Expert
Replies 4 (4)
jayadas
1 0 1

Hello Swati, 

I have been using this app for a few days now, it’s comparatively easier than the last one from shopify.

I just wanted to know if there is a way to export my overall product data in CSV to Amazon from my Shopify store.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

saritay
2 0 1

Hi Jaya, glad you’re enjoying the selling-via-app experience!

Now to your question, the answer is pretty simple! 

You don’t need to export/import any file from your Shopify store. You can:

1. Simply install and connect the store via the ‘Amazon By CedCommerce’ app. 
  2. It will easily make your products available for the app from your Shopify in-store settings.
  3. Then finally, you can make such products visible or ‘Live’ on Amazon!

Note:

You might already have a few products uploaded on Amazon.

Such products won’t get duplicated or overwritten by the app’s execution.
Hope we cleared your doubts! Feel free to contact us again here

Thank you and happy selling!

RohitSingh100
1 0 1

Hello @Swati_Ced 

This is my first time selling online. Since the pandemic, my physical store shut down and my ‘heritage relics’ dropped in sales. Hence I had to switch to e-selling.
I wanted to sell on Amazon via this integration app. Is it possible to manage my shopify data from the Amazon panel? Also, if I fulfill my product(s) on Amazon, will my shopify store know?
Thanks.

saritay
2 0 1

Hello Rohit Singh,

We are very sorry to hear about your physical store, the pandemic has been brutal to most of us.

Now to answer your question; yes, you can manage your Shopify data from the Amazon panel via the ‘Amazon by Cedcommerce’ app. The app is used to manage products from Shopify to Amazon.

Our Multichannel Importer app used to manage products from Amazon to Cedcommerce.

Also, the latter query comes under order management. Therefore, if you are fulfilling orders from Amazon (using FBA), the ‘Amazon by Cedcommerce’ app won’t manage it.

(we only manage FBM orders with shopify)

Have more questions? Contact us here

Thank you and happy selling!