Change 'from $' to a different variant

FanFriends
8 0 0

For context...

We sell sets of 3 and 4 but also the option to purchase 1 item if people need to create a set of 5 or simply order a set of 3 in error and now need an extra one.

On all the collection pages, the from price shows as the 1 item price (since this is the cheapest option)  This is causing issues as people view the product thinking they can get a set for $14, when that is the price for only 1.

My first thought was to remove the 'from' price all together, which appears not to be as simple as it sounds...

Alternatively (and the ideal option), I'd like to have the 'from' price to be the set of 3 variant.

I know this must be possible, but couldn't find the code that does this and I'm now going around in circles!

HELP!

Replies 4 (4)

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
6915 1305 1333

Hi @FanFriends 

You can change that text from your Online store > Themes > Edit default theme content > search "From"

Screenshot 2023-11-23 at 10.52.49.png

- Helpful? Like or Accept solution, - Coffee Tips or Paypal Tips
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Create Image Lookbook, Photo Gallery with product hotspots
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now

FanFriends
8 0 0

Thank you - sorry for the delayed response.

I'm not seeing that section in my theme content.  I am using out of the sandbox Turbo, if that's helpful.

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
6915 1305 1333

Please check on your Online store > Themes > click three dots icon > Edit default theme content.

Screenshot 2024-01-03 at 08.52.41.png

- Helpful? Like or Accept solution, - Coffee Tips or Paypal Tips
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Create Image Lookbook, Photo Gallery with product hotspots
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now

FanFriends
8 0 0

Thanks.   I can get into the theme content ok, but I can't find the section you refer to to change the product price.  I used the search and also looked through each section and can't see it