Change Space Between Menu and Logo

corp41
Tourist
14 0 0

Hello,

Does anyone know how to change the spacing of menus? I want to push the left menu over to the left and the right over to the right. I attached a photo of my site as well as an example of what I am looking to accomplish. The site URL is www.forgiveoursins.co and the password is: welcome4100

Thanks

Screen Shot 2021-09-26 at 8.36.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-09-26 at 8.37.04 PM.png

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1155 93 293

Hi, @corp41

Thanks for reaching out about this. 

To confirm, are you looking to split the menu items so that 'Lookbook' and 'About' are on the right hand side of your logo? Or, are you instead hoping to have the icons on the right hand side of your site converted to text that read 'Account', 'Search', and 'Bag'?

Can you also please confirm which theme you're currently using on your site? You can find this information in your Shopify admin under 'Online store > Themes > Current theme'

If you're using a Shopify-developed theme, this may be something that our Design team can help out with as part of our Design Policy, outlined here. However, if you're using a third-party theme instead, I recommend contacting your theme developers directly to confirm if this change is possible. You can speak with your developers by following the steps listed here under 'Paid themes'

I look forward to hearing back from you about this!

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1155 93 293

Hi, @corp41

If you still need a hand with this, I'm happy to help out. Please let me know! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes