Changes in footer do not reflect in preview mode in prestige theme

samwel141
Tourist
3 0 1

I've add links and text block to the footer, and they are fine in edit mode but in preview mode none of them is reflecting

Replies 4 (4)

Erin
Shopify Staff
844 124 135

Hi, @samwel141. I'm happy to look into this with you! I just have a few questions to make sure I'm giving you helpful advice going forward.

• How are you entering the preview mode for your theme? For example, are you visiting your online store URL directly? Or are you clicking a "View" or "Preview" button in your Shopify admin or theme editor?
  • Which version of the Prestige theme are you using?
  • Have you viewed this page using any other browsers or devices? If so, is the page appearing the exact same or are there any differences?

Once I have more information I can make some suggestions on what could be causing this, or point you in the right direction for more help. Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime!

Erin | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

samwel141
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello @Erin , thanks for your consideration.

I'm entering preview mode by clicking the button 'View', but also when I view the whole store the changes dont showup either.

I'm using prestige version 8.2.0

I've view this page in Mozilla, MS Edge and chrome and the result is the same.

kindly,,,

Erin
Shopify Staff
844 124 135

Hi, @samwel141. Thank you for answering those questions!

Are you saving your changes before you view the preview? I just tested it out on my end with Prestige 8.2.0 and it is working correctly. That being said, changes will only appear on the storefront after you've saved your changes, so it's possible this is what's happening. If you are saving your changes and you still can't see the changes applied when viewing your storefront, it will be best to speak directly to your theme developer so they can review this with you. They will have the most accurate information on how this theme should work and how to resolve unexpected issues. You can find their contact information on the Prestige theme listing here under the Support and Documentation tab.

Happy to help if you have more questions!

Erin | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

samwel141
Tourist
3 0 1

I've tried even to reach out to the theme developers but they said it might be my own fault, now i want to start afresh with a new copy of the theme. 

Just, thank so much @Erin for heartful support