Chargeback Issue

MBon
Tourist
5 0 1

I need Shopify support to contact me regarding a chargeback on an order. The customer told her bank that she was charged multiple times for the same order. That's not true! I checked, the Shopify system only charge her once for the transaction. I really need Shopify to look into this issue and explain to me what's wrong with the system. 

Replies 2 (2)
Don
Shopify Staff
1598 107 216

Hi there @MBon!

Sorry to hear you're feeling frustrated about receiving a chargeback inquiry in your store. 

While chargebacks are reviewed and handled by the bank or card issuer of the customer, you can learn more about how this process works here on our help site.

Check through that help doc to get more info on how you can respond to a chargeback inquiry from your customer's financial institution.

We can take a look at a given order with you to confirm any details you can see related to that order in your Shopify admin, though in order to do so securely you'd just need to be getting in touch via our Help Centre here

There we'll be able to verify your identity and access and discuss your account with you securely.

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

MBon
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Don,

Thank you for your reply. I went on the Shopify Help Center https://help.shopify.com/en, and don't know where to select to seek further help. I really need help from Shopify to take a look in my chargeback case. There was no multiple charges on the order as per the customer claimed.  Only Shopify can verify how many times this order has been charged. Please, I need to speak to someone in Shopify that can help directly.