Charges that I didn’t make.

Pw6
Visitor
2 0 0

How do I talk to someone concerning possible fraud charges?

Replies 3 (3)

Blair
Shopify Staff
1716 243 213

Hi @Pw6,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I'm happy to provide some assistance with this request, to ensure it gets resolved. To ensure I'm fully understanding, you noticed changes that were recently made to your Shopify admin that weren't completed by you, correct?

If so, I'd encourage you to review your shops Store Activity Log. This log provides you with a complete list of all changes and adjustments that were made to the shop by both the Account Owner and Staff Members. Additionally, it provides you with the date and time the event occurred, as well as the person, app, or channel that completed the action. To learn more about this feature, you can check out our Admin Overview document as it touches on this further. 

If you still have questions or concerns after reviewing the Store Activity Log, please feel free to connect with us directly. This will allow our support team to take a closer look, as we wouldn't have access to any account specific information through the Community. 

To connect with us, you can: 

• Head over to our Help Center
  • Enter into the chat box Contact Support.
  • Select one of the available support options.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Pw6
Visitor
2 0 0

How do I find out what two unknown charges are made on my debit cards paid to Spotify? I simply joined Spotify to try to find this out. I will be asking my bank next. Spotify sure doesn’t make it easy to talk to someone on the phone or chat. This has been VERY FRUSTRATING!!! Please help me. 
Pat

Blair
Shopify Staff
1716 243 213

Hi @Pw6,

Thank you for the prompt response and sharing those additional details. My apologies here, as I was under the impression that you noticed some recent changes made to your active shop. 

To gather a bit more information, have you recently signed up for our free trial period? If not, I'd encourage you to connect with us directly. This will allow our support team to take a closer look, as we wouldn't have access to those details through the Community. They will be able to provide you with additional details on those charges and how to proceed. 

To connect with us, you can: 

• Head over to our Contact Page
  • Enter 'Can't log in' into the chat box.
  • Select the 'I still need help' option
  • Select the 'Account Support' prompt to view our available support options.

To learn more about this, you can check out our Unknown Charges document as it touches on this further.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog