chat-bot error

CoziNests
Visitor
2 0 0

My website points to a 403 Forbidden error with Cloudflare in the body. My Domain Host recommends that Shopify check my IP address.  I tried the Shopify chatbot but the "real person"  link does not work for me. I suspect because my store is not functioning, I get this prompt.  "Got it! Click" select a store to connect with a Support Advisor." When I click the link, it directs me to an error page. 

{"sid":"47bd4b9a-3743-4918-a053-29c7b4ec6942"}

I have tried to resolve all problems using different browsers and in incognito. I have spent a week on this problem during the busiest sales month of the year. The frustration is ridiculous. 

Launcher
Replies 2 (2)

CoziNests
Visitor
2 0 0

I have no outstanding bills, and there is no reason to shut down my store. I am not tech-savvy, which is why I use Shopify. Everything has been checked and functions appropriately in my Go Daddy account. I know this because I was able to access support easily. I will use my time today researching the pros and cons of GoDaddy vs. Shopify for hosting my website. I love the features of Shopify, and it has been my home since the beginning of my fledgling business, but the inability to find helpful support has been beyond frustrating.  

Launcher

Shay
Shopify Staff
2645 430 554

Hi @CoziNests 

Thank you for reaching out to our community forums for assistance with this. I am sorry that you are having such troubles connecting with our authenticated support team as well. 

In regards to your domain, if you are seeing error message like you noted, this is most likely caused by a DNS propagation issue. If you can share your domain URL for me here, I'd be happy to confirm that for you. 

In regards to contacting our support team, you should definitely be able to chat with them at any time, regardless of the status of your online store. So long as you have a merchant account you can get connected. 

If you are still experiencing error messages when trying to chat with our support team, please try these steps instead. 

Make sure you are fully signed out of the Help Center. You can also do this in an incognito window as well. Once signed out, please use this link specifically to connect with our chat support: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support. If loaded correctly you should see a page titled "Can't log in to your Shopify account". This allows you to bypass the login portion of contacting our support team, and should allow you to move forward with getting support. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog