Choosing a plan

ellisaby
5 0 0

Hi, I am trying to select the basic shopify plan and every time I click on it, it just says it is the Lite plan which I do not want. Can someone help me please? Thanks

Replies 11 (11)
Trevor
Community Moderator
3067 400 627

Hi, @ellisaby

If you are only seeing the Lite plan, then that would mean you do not have the "Online Store" sales channel added to your store. If you intend to have a website with Shopify, then you'll first need to add the "Online Store" sales channel to your account.

1. From your Shopify admin, click the + button beside the Sales channels heading.
  2. On the Add sales channel dialogue, click the name of the sales channel that you want to add.
  3. Click Add channel.

Once you have, it will put you through the billing prompts to upgrade your account to the "Basic" plan. You can then proceed with selecting a plan for your store. 

If you do not intend to have a website with Shopify, then the Lite plan is the only eligible plan to select. 

Let me know if you have any questions!

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ellisaby
5 0 0
Hi thank you for your email,

We are also having another issue we cannot see the images when choosing the
‘feature products’. I have spent two hours trying to figure it out but to
no avail! Please can you tell me step by step how to do this please!

Thank you

Abbie
Trevor
Community Moderator
3067 400 627

@ellisaby 

I'm not sure I understand the issue. Are you having issues with uploading images, and the images you wish to upload don't appear? Is the issue that you've uploaded the images, and the images don't appear on your store? Are you trying this from a mobile device using the Shopify app, or a desktop device? 

I will need you to provide as much detail as possible for me to help troubleshoot this further. If you need more immediate support, then I'd recommend reaching out to us via Facebook, Twitter, or through our help centre here

ellisaby
5 0 0
Hi, I am trying to get the pictures to go on the feature products section,
I’ve tried adding a collection with images. I’ve also looked at the
navigation but I really don’t understand what to do. I want to use the
featured products on my homepage but can’t figure out how to get the
pictures showing with my products on the website. Thanks for your help.
Trevor
Community Moderator
3067 400 627

@ellisaby 

Could you let me know which theme you are using? If it is a Shopify free theme, then you can view documentation for each theme by searching the theme name in our help centre.

We also have more information on how to set up your navigation options here. If you could let me know what theme you're using, along with the answers to the questions above, and a few screenshots of what you're seeing then that will help determine the issue. 

ellisaby
5 0 0
Hi,

We have chosen the debut theme. When I click on customise on the home page
I try to click add section and then featured collection. I don’t know if
it’s adding to the theme or the page. I would like someone to just talk me
step by step how to get the pictures onto my website. I have attached a
photo of what I am talking about. Thank you

Abbie
Trevor
Community Moderator
3067 400 627

@ellisaby 

Thank you for the context. I'm afraid your image did not come through, so I'm not sure what you're seeing on your end. That said, when you add a section, it would be adding the content to your homepage, and not creating a new page. The feature collection section will allow you to show the products from within a specific collection. It would require that your products are in the collection you choose which you can confirm by going to your collections area under "products" 

19-58-54187-60011

If you haven't added the products to your collection yet, then you'll need to do so before the products will appear on your homepage. We have information on how to create and manage your collections here. You can also learn more about Debut, and its sections through our help centre here. 

If you'd prefer to chat with someone to dive into how to set this up, then I'd welcome you to set up a callback through our help centre, start up a chat, or reach out to us on social media. 

ellisaby
5 0 0
Hi, we have added photos to the collection but they just aren’t showing?
Trevor
Community Moderator
3067 400 627

@ellisaby 

Ok. It'll be easier if I can see what you're seeing, so I have sent you an email titled "Shopify Forum Support" to verify your store. Once you have verified your store via email, I can take a look into how you've set up your store so far.