FROM CACHE - en_header

Click & Collect

Teascotland
2 0 0

Hello, I have recently added Click & Collect from Royal Mail to my account, I feel that orders should migrate straight from Shopify to Click & Collect but although it looks like they are connected it does not work - any ideas how to make it work?

Replies 3 (3)
Petfly
Explorer
119 4 17

Hi.

I would love to be of help. Are you sure the Click & Collect from Royal Mail is properly connected. To connected Shopify account with Click and collect:

Within Click & Drop, click on the 'Settings' link.

The 'Settings / Overview' page will open.
In the ‘Integrations’ section, click on the ‘Go’ button
Then, click on 'Add new integration'.

A new pop up will window appear asking you to choose which marketplace store that you would like to
connect to. Click on 'Shopify'.

In the new pop-up window that appears, copy and paste or type either your store URL or the store name
in the field provided, and then click on 'Install and connect’.

You will be redirected to your Shopify administration panel where the permissions required by Click & Drop
will be displayed. For more information on any of the permissions, click the 'View details' link.
To continue with the integration, click the 'Add unlisted sales channel' button.

A page will appear to show your
Shopify store and Click & Drop
accounts have been successfully
connected.
Click on ‘Return to your Click & Drop
account’.
You will be taken back to your 'Integrations' page within Click & Drop. The chain link icon will turn green to
show your account has been connected successfully.
You can also choose to check the 'Mark orders as despatched' option to automatically mark your orders as
'Complete' in channel once you have manifested your orders (OBA accounts) or paid for your labels (Pay As
You Go users) and choose whether to upload the delivery confirmation number into Shopify.

Process To Setup Shopify store location
For Click & Drop to update your Shopify order status to ‘fulfilled’ and deduct from your inventory, once the
order has been marked as despatched in Click & Drop you have to specify your Shopify store location.
To do this, click the 'Change Location button' shown under the Shopify store location field.

Then, from the drop-down list, select the store location you wish for Click & Drop to use, and then click the
''Save' button when finished.

Peter | Expert in design, marketing, and management of Shopify store
- Was my reply helpful? Click "Like" to let me know!
- ----Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
You can get in touch with me via WhatsApp on +2349072851100
Teascotland
2 0 0

Hello and thank you for coming back to me about this.  I had already done everything you list above and the green link shows in my Click & Drop account, see the screen shot below.  So it should be linked, but when I did a test order the order appeared in Shopify but did not get pulled through to Click & Drop.

Screenshot 2022-11-24 at 13.50.11.png

Looking at the Apps and Sales Channels in Shopify it shows 'Buy Button' and 'Point of Sale' which I assume is Click and Drop?  so this looks like it is connected.  Is there a way to do a test sale without making a payment?

Screenshot 2022-11-24 at 13.52.56.png

Petfly
Explorer
119 4 17

It's not possible to do a test sale without making payment.

Peter | Expert in design, marketing, and management of Shopify store
- Was my reply helpful? Click "Like" to let me know!
- ----Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
You can get in touch with me via WhatsApp on +2349072851100