Solved

Collection List collection images show text and change height and width

Suresh_Kumar_24
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

How Can I show the collection list collection image on text and height and width changes. I need how can i achieve this functionality asap. There is no customization available in theme .

Screenshot at Dec 20 12-20-26.png    

Screenshot at Dec 20 12-21-03.png

see first image i need the similar in second images changes.

Accepted Solution (1)

devmont-digital
Shopify Partner
45 9 10

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Suresh_Kumar_24,
It is possible and very simple, we just need to do some customization in the JSON scheme in the collection list section.
For Initial debugging can you please share the theme name and site URL, then we will discuss it in more depth.

Best Regards
@DevmontDigital

Found our answer helpful? If so, Don't forget to show your support by liking and accepting the solution.
Looking for more help and expert consultation? feel free to contact us at Shopify Expert or visit our website www.devmontdigital.io
Hire us for your project by simply emailing us at info@devmontdigital.io

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

devmont-digital
Shopify Partner
45 9 10

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Suresh_Kumar_24,
It is possible and very simple, we just need to do some customization in the JSON scheme in the collection list section.
For Initial debugging can you please share the theme name and site URL, then we will discuss it in more depth.

Best Regards
@DevmontDigital

Found our answer helpful? If so, Don't forget to show your support by liking and accepting the solution.
Looking for more help and expert consultation? feel free to contact us at Shopify Expert or visit our website www.devmontdigital.io
Suresh_Kumar_24
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

Sorry but can please share me solution here please due to not contract. I cann't share the details. Hope you understand.

devmont-digital
Shopify Partner
45 9 10

Sure, Just let me know the theme name, and then we will set up that theme on our dev store and share the code here with you.

Suresh_Kumar_24
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

Shopify own custom dawn theme