Collection List Page - Grid View Mobile

Collection List Page - Grid View Mobile

Michelle103
Excursionist
18 0 3

I need assistance with coding (I believe) my womens collection page.

I would like the collection list at the top of the page to remain in a grid (possibly 2 across) while on mobile. It currently auto changes to only 1 and the customer needs to scroll through all. 

The website I am using as a model - their collection lists adjust from 5 across on desktop to 2 across on mobile. How can I do this? Mine currently is only 1 across and it is lengthy for the customer to scroll. 

My website URL: www.gloriapatricollective.com

3 images attached

1- The website on mobile that I want to model mine by

2. My mobile view currently

3. My desktop view currently

W O M E N S – On Trend.jpegview on mobile.JPGView on desktop.JPG

Replies 4 (4)

BSS-TekLabs
Shopify Expert
391 123 131

- Here is the solution for you

- Please follow these steps:

- Then find the theme.css file.

- Then add the following code at the end of the file and press 'Save' to save it.

.collection-loop__item {
 grid-column: auto / span 6 !important;
}

- Here is the result you will achieve:

BSSTekLabs_0-1719061975749.png

- Please press 'Like' and mark it as 'Solution' if you find it helpful. Thank you.

If our suggestions are useful, please let us know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution .
For give Gift to customers and Upsell in Cart, check out Salepify: Free Gifts with purchase

Need help from our expert? Kindly share your request with us via community@bsscommerce.com

BSS Commerce - Full-service eCommerce Agency
Michelle103
Excursionist
18 0 3

Thanks for your quick response! It unfortunately isn't working. It is still only one across on mobile. 

To clarify on mobile view, I would like it to show 2 collections lists side by side. The desktop view requires no change, I would like it to show 3 or 4 across. 

Thank you!

BSS-TekLabs
Shopify Expert
391 123 131

At the moment, I still haven't seen you successfully add the code to the theme.css file. Could you try again so I can check?

BSSTekLabs_0-1719063041414.png

If our suggestions are useful, please let us know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution .
For give Gift to customers and Upsell in Cart, check out Salepify: Free Gifts with purchase

Need help from our expert? Kindly share your request with us via community@bsscommerce.com

BSS Commerce - Full-service eCommerce Agency
Michelle103
Excursionist
18 0 3

Certainly - it has been added. The file is "06/22 NEW BASED ON AUDIT" not on my live site.

To clarify, I am looking to make this change on my "womens page", not the homepage.