Collection not showing up!

LizelStudio
Tourist
6 0 1

HI!

Hope someone can help!

Ive created a collection, added products (tried automatically and manually) and these products are in the collection. 

However, when I press view or press on this collection through navigation, the products are not showing. 

Products in the collection, all Active:

Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 22.00.09.png

Pressing View the collection:

Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 22.00.23.png

I have tried adding different product categories to the collection and they do show!

Any ideas what am I missing?

Thanks! 

Linda

Replies 3 (3)

New_Dev
Shopify Partner
44 5 1

Hi

You need to go to give name to your collection then go to navigation then select Menu then add new menu item then on left select collection name from collections then save.

01.JPG02.JPG03.JPG04.JPG

If my feedback was useful, a Like would be greatly appreciated.

If my solution solves the problem, please Mark it as Solution!

Best Regards,
New_Dev

BSS-Commerce
Shopify Expert
3401 450 503

Hi @LizelStudio ,

Please follow the video tutorial: https://www.loom.com/share/5bb80e162e534db485f70f0e65c4abb1?sid=b6d5855f-4eb0-4d2f-a01e-b20ff07602bc

It takes about 1 to 2 minutes for the store to update the navigation on your store!

If our suggestions are useful, please let us know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

For B2B solutions and custom pricing, check out B2B Solution & Custom Pricing |
For adding product labels/badges, visit Product Labels by BSS

BSS Commerce - Shopify Apps & Store Development Service Provider

Hire a Shopify expert | Shopify Plus Store Development

magenest
Shopify Partner
118 4 10

Hi @LizelStudio ,

Please check the inventory and the product display conditions if the inventory is not available.

Magenest - One-stop Digital Solution Provider
- Don’t forget to drop a thumbs-up and Mark it as a Solution if you find our response useful
- Elevate your online business with our Shopify experts and professional designers