FROM CACHE - en_header

Collection Photos

Ktidwell
1 0 0

I set up a collection, but my photos are showing up when I go to my storefront. It is just showing the default photos from Shopify. Please help!

Replies 3 (3)
Luna
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
712 67 92

Hey, @Ktidwell

Welcome to the Community forum. Thank you for posting your concern here. I’m more than happy to look into this with you. 

Based on what you've shared, I understand that your collections are not appearing as expected on your storefront. Once you create your collection, you will need to add it to your navigation settings for it to appear on your storefront.  

Since your collection has been created but is not displaying on your store, I suggest ensuring that you have added it to your navigation. To do so, you can follow these steps here: 

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Navigation
  2. On the Navigation page, click the title of the menu that you want to edit. 
  3. Click Add menu item
  4. Enter a name for the menu item. The name displays in the menu and can include special characters or character or emojis. 
  5. Click the Link field, and then select the link type (in this case, collections). 
  6. Once you have selected a collection or all collections, then you can filter the collection with tags to display only the products that match all of the tags you enter. 
  7. Once you select your link type, then select a specific destination.
  8. When you select “Home”, the destination is automatically set to your online store’s home page.
  9. Click Add to save your menu item.
  10. Click Save menu.

We also have a great video guide that you can check out here. In regards to your images, you can edit the collection display image, or change the order that which the products are displayed by following the steps listed in this Shopify Help Document

Let me know if this helps and if you have any questions! In the meantime, I'd love to hear more about your business. What type of products will you be selling? 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Dbuglabpvtltd
Shopify Partner
705 75 106

Hi @Ktidwell 
Did you add featured image for collections?

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! and Mark it as an Accepted Solution

- Feel free to contact me if you need any help and and have any issue.

-Hire Me | Whatsapp | Email: | dbuglab@gmail.com | Skype : dbuglab

Shopify Partner | PSD to Shopify | Shopify templates | Shopify themes | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Shopify Apps Website: | dbuglab.com
Luna
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
712 67 92

Hey, @Ktidwell.

Just checking in with you here. I want to ensure that you receive all the support you may need. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you still require assistance.

Warmly, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog