Color of the buttons in new blocks doesnt match as the ones before. Using same scheme.

Loys
Visitor
1 0 0

So, I am coming close to finishing the shop design, but suddenly I notice that the recent block buttons' color doesn't match the ones I already used before, despite using the same color scheme. Even if I create a new scheme and select the same/different color, it won't match the selected color,  it's always slightly brighter. What's happening? Has anyone encountered this before?

Thanks!

Reply 1 (1)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2907 285 500

Hey, @Loys.

Thank you for reaching out and posting this question!

We're not sure which theme you're using. However, if you're using a Shopify-supported theme, then this may be something that our Theme Support team can help you with. While we're unable to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community, we'd be happy to assist you with a customization request through live chats. Simply visit the Shopify Help Center and login to your account to create a support request.

That being said, if you're using a third-party or custom theme, then we'd recommend getting support for your theme from the theme developers. If the theme developers don't offer customization support, then you can also consider hiring a developer to assist you with the theme. Should you need help finding a developer, then you can take a look at our directory of certified developers on Shopify Partners.

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog