Color Selection and Customer Text Input

Cool_CNC_Stuff
Tourist
19 0 1

Hey Shopify Brain Trust,

I am needing to add some features like the site listed below for a new company I will be launching.  I've looked through the themes and cannot find what I'm after.

Reference Site: https://www.dogids.com/embroidered-martingale-dog-collars/

I am wanting to use a similar color swatch selection/picker (would need to be photos of colors) for the fabric and the text colors.  As well as two input boxes for the customer to put their text request into.

Can someone please point me in the correct direction?

Thanks!
Andrew

Replies 2 (2)

Summer
Shopify Staff
1290 316 220

Hey, @Cool_CNC_Stuff!

Since you're looking to have text boxes and variant swatches on your product page, I recommend using an app to add those features. There are themes that have built-in color swatches or product image swatches, however, they don't come with text boxes where customers can input text. There are apps that can add both of them, so using an app is the best course of action, especially since you can use apps on any theme.

I recommend checking out the app Variant Option Product Options by Best. I have this one in my store, and I find it easy to navigate. It comes with both features you're looking for and many others, and it has great support. If Variant Option Product Options by Best doesn't suit your requirements, there are other similar apps that have different features, pricing, and interface. You can check and try out the ones below.

If you need assistance with any of the apps, you may contact their support team through the details listed under the Support section of the app listing.

I'm glad you're working on optimizing your product page. The product swatches will improve the customer experience in your store as they make it easier for customers to select the options they wish to purchase. To take the optimization further and utilize the other elements of your product page, feel free to take some tips from this blog post that shares expert-recommended tips on optimizing your product pages for more sales.

Summer | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

renteas
Shopify Partner
50 0 8

Hey @Cool_CNC_Stuff !

You can definitely create a product customization experience like that with our Shopify app -- MyCustomizer. 

Feel free to book a quick meeting with someone from our team if you would like to discuss about your project.

Best, 

-Renaud