Compare At Price Field Not Showing Up

MoreThanEyes
11 0 0

Hi everyone. 

I have a print-on-demand shop through printify, and the compare-at-price feature does not show up for printify products in my shopify store. 

Screen Shot 2024-02-29 at 4.52.20 PM.png

I would like to show the price as being crossed out at $45, and showing a $30 next to it. Even though it is really just selling for $30. 

I have a dropshipping store too, and the compare at price shows up for those products. Does anyone have any solutions?

Thanks, and please respond asap!

-MorethanEyes

Replies 2 (2)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2806 274 490

Hey, @MoreThanEyes.

Thank you for reaching out and posting this question!

You can still enable the Compare-at price for your products using the Bulk edit action. However, our guide on Setting sale prices for products does appear to be out-of-date at the moment. Once you've selected the variants and accessed the bulk editor, simply add the column for Compare-at price and you'll be able to create the crossed out pricing on your storefront. 

03-19-xfnj2-wsyx6

03-21-u1kaw-33ovf

I noticed that you're a new member of our Shopify Community and I'd love to hear more about your business. What types of products are you selling? Do you have a marketing plan prepared for your store?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

MoreThanEyes
11 0 0

Hi Elias, thanks for the response!

Your solution worked. Also, I've been with shopify for 2 years now. I'm just trying a new business. I've got a marketing plan prepared. Thanks for checking in!

-MoreThanEyes