FROM CACHE - en_header

Connecting Size Inventory with Multiple Custom Design Variant

annadtq
1 0 0

Hello,

I have X amount of t-shirts in different sizes (S, M, L, XL) in my inventory and I have 7 Character custom designs customers can choose from.

I am trying to figure out how I can make it so the inventory is connected to the 7 character custom designs.

For example....I have 6 Size Smalls in my inventory and a customer wants to purchase 1 Size Small and 1 character design to go on the shirt- this now makes my inventory for size small t-shirt 5. 

What would be the best solution and would I need an App?

I apologize for the poor explanation, but I am trying to figure out the best solution....

Thank you

Reply 1 (1)
Emilia7
Shopify Partner
166 8 24

@annadtq Have you got the solution? If not then the Inkybay app can be a solution for you.

You’ve X amount of T-shirts with different sizes and you’re offering customization on those products. For tracking the customized products, you can use the Inkybay app’s inventory system. This app also has vast customization features. With its own inventory system, it tracks the custom product.

For example, you’ve 6 small-size products in your inventory. Your customer customizes the product and places an order for one quantity of the product through our app then the stock for that product will be deducted from 6 to 5.

Also, you can set the inventory for stop selling where you can set an amount where the selling will be automatically stopped, you don’t need to interfere there each time. updating the stock for each combination of customized products with the app is also easy.

With this app, you can assign prices on every customizing feature and the customer can experience real-time pricing while customizing the product. You can get the order file through this app in four different formats. It offers 21 days of free trial so that you can play around with all the customizing features and decide whether you want to use it or not.

Here is a Demo product and Demo store to explore more features. 

Inkybay - Product CustomizationInkybay - Product Customization

Emilia7 | eFoli
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants