Connection problem on the control panel

benewe3333
1 0 0

Hi community, I was working on my store, and I lost the connection, I would like to know if the problem is at the general level or it is only at my level

0 Likes
Moira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
213 38 38

Hey, @benewe3333!

This is Moira from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for posting, and a very warm welcome to the Community! I understand you are having some trouble connecting to your website. I'd be more than happy to look into this for you and see what may be causing this!

We haven’t received any reports of issues with storefronts or admins at this time. For future reference, you can follow updates of any current issues via our status page here, ensure you are logged in to view detailed information related to your own store. I highly suggest bookmarking this page as it comes in handy and enables you to pinpoint if any issue is a local network error or server-related.

To test if this is an issue with your browser, can you please try the following steps:

1) Clear your cache following the steps on how to clear your cache here. You can also browse privately using Incognito mode to see if this is a caching issue. Furthermore, ensure you are operating on the latest version of Google Chrome. When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites

2) To rule out a problem with a particular browser, you can look up your website from a different browser than the one you would usually use. You'll want to check from a browser that Shopify can support.

3) If you've taken the above steps and still having issues connecting to your website, we will need to get a bit more information to understand what is happening there.

Would you please be able to provide a link to your website so I can check if I can access your store?

Look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes