Can I contact Aliexpress for product returns and complaints via Shopify?

linnmerete
Visitor
1 0 0

How do I contact Aliexpress regarding returning of products, complaints and whatever?

Reply 1 (1)

Maz
Shopify Staff
1161 129 178

Hi @linnmerete!

Welcome to the Shopify Community Forums, and I hope you're having a good day so far.

Usually with any apps installed on your store, there is an option to reach support. Do you know the name of the app you were using for AliExpress products? Was it this app here at this link? If so, you can scroll down the page, and you should see their contact details under the heading 'Support', that goes for all the apps on our app store, here is a screenshot for reference:

Alternatively, we can reach out to the app developers on your behalf with any issues you might be having and loop you in on the email thread. If you would like to take that route, then, please reach out via our support portal here with your request. I would be unable to make this request on your behalf, as we do not have access to accounts via the forums here ourselves. Let me know if you have any questions about that.

I'm curious to learn more about your store and what type of products or services you'll be offering. Just so you know, we are not only here to help out with tricky technical questions but also to help you grow your business and provide marketing tips, so if you have any questions, just shout!

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog