How can I send customer emails from a professional address?

pokernico
4 0 0

Hi, I have a gmail where I receive customers contacts, I would like to send emal back to them with a different and more professional email address, I change it in ¨sender email¨ with the different mail address I would like to show to customers, but when I try to answer to a test contact email received from my web store, the customer can see the real email address and not the one I decided to show and insterted in ¨sender email¨, can someone help me?Thnaks

Replies 5 (5)

PurchaseSurvey
Explorer
60 5 18

Hey @pokernico!

This is PostPurchaseSurvey.com - free Post Purchase Surveys. It seems like what you may be needing is a ticketing software which is what most eCom brands use to handle their customer service. A few options to look into are Zendesk, Gorgias or reAmaze. Any of those options will allow you to reply to support requests from your desired support email. 

We're PostPurchaseSurvey.com, the easiest Post Purchase Survey solution on the market. Grow revenue, attribute ad spend and improve your relationships with your customers. Developed by active 7-figure merchants.  
Grow your store with the latest eCommerce tactics through our blog

pokernico
4 0 0

Hi, thanks for the answer, but I think Shopify option to let me answer to customers with the email I decide, should work.

PurchaseSurvey
Explorer
60 5 18

Sounds good! 

We're PostPurchaseSurvey.com, the easiest Post Purchase Survey solution on the market. Grow revenue, attribute ad spend and improve your relationships with your customers. Developed by active 7-figure merchants.  
Grow your store with the latest eCommerce tactics through our blog

pokernico
4 0 0

How can I have a direct support through live chat or email to solve the sender mail problem?Thanks

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 955

Hi @pokernico 

You can contact 
Shopify support to resolve this issue quickly. 

1. Go to 
 Shopify Help Center and log into your account
2. Enter your question in the router. Relevant Help Doc articles will be presented to you. 
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select "Continue" under "Get support."
4. From there, you can contact our team directly. 

If you feel like my answer is helpful, please mark it as a SOLUTION. Let me know if you have any questions!

banned