Contact Us Form Not Sending Email

Solved
quillab
2 0 0

I am able to resolve this by whitelisting Shopify's ip address on my DNS provider's ip filter.

0 Likes
meeeeeee
3 0 0

You are correct. This does work! I switched emails and contact form started working 

0 Likes
Jaxet
1 0 0

Having the same issue.  https://jaxet.com/pages/contact  

The form sends email to some other domain, but not to @Jaxet.com 

The CNAME etc are set correct on the domain side.

0 Likes
meeeeeee
3 0 0

I was able to get it fixed by contacting Shopify and having them fix it. I reference this post to them and the fact that when email is switched it does in fact work. They were able to unblock the email from their end. Took the rep some time to do it, but they can fix it. Nothing wrong with your setup. Its Shopify.

0 Likes
rubi92-shop
1 0 0

I did an example with a family member, he sent me a contact message and I do not see any message received where I see it and what is the problem? Thanks

0 Likes
Lolo_Racks_USA
1 0 0

I'm having the same issue with my site (loloracks.com). Shopifys default contact form didn't work so i added nerdy form app and still not receiving emails from the contact form.

0 Likes
meeeeeee
3 0 0

Already responded above how to fix. You can go about it 2 ways.

1. Create an alias account and use that ~ such as support2@yoursite.com and have it direct mail to support@yoursite.com

2. Contact Shopify and tell them that they're blocking your email ~ support@yoursite.com ~ after 15 minutes research they will unblock it. Nothing you do from your end will fix it. The issue is from their end. Only solution from your end is to use alternative email. If you don't want to contact them, just use another email such as info@yoursite.com instead of whatever they blocked.

Last option is to use Apps. I had success with this. Search the store for Contact Us Form

0 Likes
asbane
1 0 0

hello pls check why my contact form to sending mail in my wokiee theme www.click2shop.shop 

0 Likes
ASweetRide
1 0 0

Hi there...

We have the same issue that seemed to have appeared a few weeks ago. Everything worked fine before.

Emails from the Contact Form page, AND emails from the pop-up windows say Sent... but nothing arrives. Receving emails are working fine.

Store is: https://asweetridecalledclyde.com/

Thanks

0 Likes
Santos_miles
22 1 1

firstly you tried on designing your store, you did a great job 

0 Likes