FROM CACHE - en_header

Contact Us Form Not Sending Email

Solved
monde
Excursionist
24 0 8

Hello!

I have set Contact Us page with the page.contact template. I have a form that seems to function, at least to the user as you can fill it in and hit the Submit button (you get a 'successfully submitted' message on the screen).

However the email does not sent, I have tried several times. Also deleting and creating the page again.

All my settings seem to be correct, the Customer email properly set too.

Please someone help me! Thank you 🙂

Replies 106 (106)
GCWebTeam
Shopify Partner
119 12 60

Thanks LeonAndrew, I've reached out via the msgs. I got you.

🙂

Make sure you have read and tried all the previous answers here first, that will fix 90% of problems for you, otherwise you probably have a unique setup that I can help with too. Just msg me thru shopify or my website in the signature below.

I have been 100% successful in getting contact forms working with Shopify stores and whatever email host you have. Some solutions are move involved than others ( eg mail redirects involved etc )

Dan the web man from GCWebTeam .com | Shopify Partner | If this was helpful then please Like and let me know! If this answered your question click Accept as Solution. Want to modify or make custom changes on your store? Available for hire! Website: danthewebman.GCWebteam.com
GCWebTeam
Shopify Partner
119 12 60

yay.jpg

another success, smash the likes ppl !!!

😊👍

Dan the web man from GCWebTeam .com | Shopify Partner | If this was helpful then please Like and let me know! If this answered your question click Accept as Solution. Want to modify or make custom changes on your store? Available for hire! Website: danthewebman.GCWebteam.com
mymalagarden
2 0 0

Hi! I´m having problems with my contact form as many other people. 

Could you please help me? My website is: https://mymalagarden.com/

Kind regards,

Sandra

gerben79
2 0 0

Hi champs,

Maybe you can help me too? I have setup a new store. I do not receive any e-mails from Shopify. The URL is www.beetle-energy.nl

I have tried to check all steps in this thread, but without success.

Thanks in advance,

Gerben

GCWebTeam
Shopify Partner
119 12 60

replied via msg, unique setup

GCWebTeam
Shopify Partner
119 12 60

remove the /010 hidden characterstxt.jpg

gerben79
2 0 0

Hi Dan,

I have tried to remove all invisible character, put back spaces where needed. also added mx. Could you check if the /010 is gone now?

Regards Gerben