I am Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $6Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.
After examining your store, I found some improvements you can make that could increase your sales.
1. Consider adding a Home page link in the header menu.
While most users are probably aware that the logo is usually a Home link, certainly everyone doesn't.
2. Add a banner or slideshow below the header section which helps the right visitors dive deeper into your website while also weeding out the people who won't find value in what you offer.
3. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website. See shopify help here
4. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
6. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Social media icons in the footer of your Shopify store can increase the visibility of your social media profiles, making it easier for customers to find and follow you on different platforms.
8. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
9. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
10. Use blogging
Blogging is a great technique to increase the traffic and ranking of your website. If you blog consistently with high-quality content over a long period, your site will rank higher for specific keywords or topics.
11. Add data policies (Terms of Service, Refund Policy) to your store which helps set expectations with your website visitors. They'll know the types of data you're collecting, and why you're collecting, protects the seller from bad customers, and ensures that buyers know exactly what to expect when they order a product.
12. Removing the “Powered by Shopify” link in the footer, to add your own branding to your website.
Let me know if you require any further guidance.
Explore the 30-30-30 rule, a dynamic social media strategy for new businesses. Learn how t...By Trevor Sep 20, 2023
Discover how to leverage the often overlooked footer of your ecommerce site to gain custom...By Skye Sep 15, 2023