Why am I not getting any conversions on my online drone store?

BallisticDrones
Visitor
1 0 0

Can anyone tell me why I’m not getting any conversions? My store is https://BallisticDrones.myshopify.com

Replies 2 (2)

Andrew
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1746 173 318

Hi @BallisticDrones

Congratulations on getting started! Your store lacks a lot of the fundamentals required for a successful store and they're all outlined in our Buyer Trust 101 Guide. You need an About Us page, you need to have linked social media profiles, you need to create content, and you need trust indicators.

Until you've cross-checked your store against that list and ensured that you have the basics down, your store will not see many sales and it will be a waste of your time and effort. It is better to take your time and do it properly and with conviction than to throw up a half-cooked website and fail.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

clickrapt
Shopify Partner
31 3 6

As Andrew has said  you need social proof on your website and  some reviews to show trust.

Also I would replace the first image with the second Image on the page as it explains the product better, you could also try with Gif images that shows  the product in use.

Your product description is thin you need to add more details.

If you find my reply useful kindly like it and If your problem is solved by my solution please mark as solved.