There are many ways to increase your conversion rate on your Shopify store, here are a few strategies you can try:
Optimize your product pages: Make sure your product pages are clear, easy to read and have high-quality images. Also, include detailed product descriptions, customer reviews and related products.
Improve your website navigation: Make it easy for customers to find what they are looking for. Make sure your categories are clear and easy to understand, and include a search bar on every page.
Make checkout easy and secure: Make sure your checkout process is simple and secure. Provide multiple payment options, and make it easy for customers to see the total cost of their order, including shipping and taxes.
Use email marketing: Build an email list and send targeted email campaigns to your customers. Use email marketing to promote sales, new products, and other special offers.
Use retargeting: Use retargeting to show ads to customers who have visited your website, but haven't made a purchase.
Use A/B testing: Use A/B testing to see which version of your website or landing page performs best.
Use trust badges: Use trust badges, such as a secure checkout badge, to show that your website is safe and secure for customers to make a purchase.
Offer free shipping: Offering free shipping can be a powerful incentive for customers to make a purchase.
Make sure your site is mobile-friendly: As more and more customers are using their mobile devices to shop online, it's important that your website is optimized for mobile.
Use analytics: Use analytics to track your website traffic and conversion rate. Analyze the data to identify areas that need improvement and make changes accordingly.
It's important to test and measure the impact of these changes, and make adjustments as needed. Also, it's important to keep in mind that different strategies will work better for different businesses, so you may need to experiment to find what works best for your store.
This is Amee from Gojiberry - Shopify Survey & Feedback App.
I took a brief look at your site and have a couple of suggestions:
1. The menu color and your header color are both dark so it was hard to read your menu
2. I suggest having your logo with a transparent background.
3. Seems like you are selling too many categories in one shop? Are you focusing on goods related to your photography or variety products? It was a bit confusing.
4. Would be good to have customer testimonials (give social proof of your site)
5. Blog posts would be a good way to increase SEO traffic
6. Finally a post-purchase survey (get feedback from your real customers) can be a strong way to increase conversion rate. You can consider a marketing attribution survey if you have ads running on different platforms. Asking your customers where they are coming from can give you an idea which platform gives you the best referrals.
Hope this helps!
Amee | Gojiberry Team
Gojiberry - Best post-purchase survey and feedback app for Shopify | Install on App Store for free
Shopify Community is helpful, BUT... why not start asking your customers for feedback instead?
Marketing Attribution | Design Feedback | NPS | Coupons & Points
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023