Council Bluffs Visits - How Do I Block

duckllife
Tourist
6 0 2

Iv done the research; and its apparent that these Council Bluff , Iowa store visits are just bots testing store speeds for Shopify. Iv seen some say 5-10 visits/day, and that was normal for my store. But today for example iv gotten almost 30 bot visits from council bluffs; and my data both on google analytics and Shopify is heavily skewed.

Im aware I can block I.P on google analytics; but is there a way to mass block tracking on a batch of ip addresses?

How do I block the entire town of Council Bluffs Iowa, from showing up in my data?

Replies 6 (6)

aldigitalcorp
Visitor
2 0 0

Same problem, up to 60 sessions a day. I tried contacting Shopify support but I don't think they will fix the problem.
I've also tried blocking sessions from the city of Council Bluffs with the BM: Country blocker IP blocker app, but that's not working.

Beegee
Tourist
9 0 4

Hi

I know this is an oldish thread but did anyone find a solution to blocking Council Bluffs - I've had 189 today, it's really messing my stats.

julie_herlin
Visitor
2 0 0

Bonjour 

avez-vous trouver une solution ?

Beegee
Tourist
9 0 4

Hi

Unfortunately not, but fortunately, I don't see them that much now. It's a Google development site that runs random tests.

jbk1
Excursionist
24 3 3

Same problem for me. Anybody found a solution to this yet?

aldigitalcorp
Visitor
2 0 0

No concrete solution, he stopped on his own after a while