Creating a report that has a summary of sales for each payout

cellardoor
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi, 

Is it possible to create a report that has a summary of all goods sold in each payout? Currently, the only way I can find what has sold for each day's payout is by clicking into every single transaction which is very time consuming. 

0 Likes
CloudlabSam
Pathfinder
125 6 9

Hi there - you can try our free reporting app called Report Toaster - https://apps.Shopify.com/report-toaster. We have reports that can show Shopify Payment transaction fees listed along with each order. Please fee free to take a look and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

0 Likes
Report-Pundit
Explorer
163 1 13

Hi Cellardoor,

I am John from Report Pundit, a reporting and analytics app in the Shopify store.

Yes, it is possible to show the payout at the summary level. Report Pundit has the option to switch the report b/w detailed & Summary level

You can sort the Payout report by Payout date, Order name, Payout ID, Order ID, and other fields. The report can be sorted in ascending or descending order.

With Report Pundit you can view & export various types of payout reports like Shopify payout, Paypal payout, Amazon Pay, Klarna, and Stripe Payouts.

Our prices are merchant-friendly. We offer 14 days of free trial, contact us at support@reportpundit.com or our live chat support for help in creating reports. We create and customize the report free of cost.

Thanks,
John

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards
0 Likes