Solved

Credit and debit card payments aren’t available right now. Refresh this page or try a different....

Vansh
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi All,

I'm trying to use the Bogus Test Payment provider on my development (test) store. But today for some reason, it is not accepting the credit card (bogus gateway) payments.

Instead, showing the below mentioned error. It was working earlier maybe a day or two before I tried the last time.

Please help me with the same. (I'm new to this and maybe making terrible mistake) 🙂

Test store link :- https://shopyamaha.myshopify.com/

Vansh_0-1613021922953.png

Regards,

Vansh Gupta

Accepted Solution (1)

Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1793 196 467

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @Vansh 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Great question. This could be due to a number of things. When using the Bogus Payment Gateway you need to be using specific "credit card numbers" to simulate different outcomes. They are as follows:

Once you are using these details it should work. If you are using these details and it still is not working you can try clearing your cache or using a different browser. 

As this is your first post in the Shopify Community I would like to welcome you! Welcome! I would recommend reading our guide on getting support from the Shopify Community here so you are best equipped when looking for support through these forum boards. I would also recommend taking a look at our introductory guide to Shopify here in our Help Center. The Help Center is packed with brilliant resources on everything Shopify related to help you get started. 

If you are getting prepared to launch your store soon I would definitely recommend taking a look at our Essential Shopify Store Launch Checklist before going live to make sure you don't miss anything. We also have this great Buyer Trust 101 post which goes through how to make your store more trustworthy to customers so that they will check out. 

All the Best,

Bo

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1793 196 467

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @Vansh 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Great question. This could be due to a number of things. When using the Bogus Payment Gateway you need to be using specific "credit card numbers" to simulate different outcomes. They are as follows:

Once you are using these details it should work. If you are using these details and it still is not working you can try clearing your cache or using a different browser. 

As this is your first post in the Shopify Community I would like to welcome you! Welcome! I would recommend reading our guide on getting support from the Shopify Community here so you are best equipped when looking for support through these forum boards. I would also recommend taking a look at our introductory guide to Shopify here in our Help Center. The Help Center is packed with brilliant resources on everything Shopify related to help you get started. 

If you are getting prepared to launch your store soon I would definitely recommend taking a look at our Essential Shopify Store Launch Checklist before going live to make sure you don't miss anything. We also have this great Buyer Trust 101 post which goes through how to make your store more trustworthy to customers so that they will check out. 

All the Best,

Bo

Vansh
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi Bo,

Thank you for your wishes 🙂

I think there's some issue in Chrome. I tried again after clearing cache but still not working. I don't even get the chance to enter the card details. The box just doesn't open up.

But anyways it's working on Edge, so I'm not stuck anymore. Thanks for your help!! 🙂

Regards,

Vansh Gupta

Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1793 196 467

Hey there, @Vansh 

Really glad that you were able to resolve this! Please do let me know if you have any questions about launching your store. Best of luck! 

Bo

RiverL
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi, there. I got similar issues. But what's weird is that even though my customer received a such message and is not able to check out. I got no issues at all.

Could you please give me some hints?

Thanks!