custom add quickly button on collection page and home page

Ébloui
Excursionist
22 1 6

Hi, My theme craft does have add quickly buttons but these are under the title and price of the product, i would just like a little + sign in the bottom right corner. Can anyone help please?

bloui_0-1716638899340.png

Like that. Website: www.ebloui-jewellery.com  PW:ebloui

Replies 5 (5)

BSSCommerce-HDL
Shopify Expert
661 204 219

Hi @Ébloui , We've carefully checked your problem and found that it's quite complicated. So we suggest hiring a developer.

If our suggestions are useful, please let us know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

For B2B solutions and custom pricing, check out B2B Solution & Custom Pricing |
For adding product labels/badges, visit Product Labels by BSS

BSS Commerce - Shopify Apps & Store Development Service Provider

Hire a Shopify expert | Shopify Plus Store Development

Sweet_Savior_3
Shopify Partner
1248 99 123

Hello @Ébloui 

Welcome to Shopify Community.

You can either upgrade to a new version of Craft theme or can hire a developer to add quick add buttons to the grid.

Let me know if you need one.

Thanks

Don't forget to like and accept the solution to help others store owners.
Looking for an expert or Have any queries ? Send query to the Inbox
Coffee Tip ? Pay to shopify.dev.34@gmail.com
From Less To Further !!!
Ébloui
Excursionist
22 1 6

Can I just upgrade with my website and everything staying the same?

Sweet_Savior_3
Shopify Partner
1248 99 123
If you upgrade you will have to move all the custom code to the
theme. First of all I suggest you add a new Craft theme to the store and
check if it satisfies your requirements then you can use it. Let me know if
you need any assistance.
Don't forget to like and accept the solution to help others store owners.
Looking for an expert or Have any queries ? Send query to the Inbox
Coffee Tip ? Pay to shopify.dev.34@gmail.com
From Less To Further !!!

SEOAnt-Zoey
Shopify Partner
16 0 0

Hi,
I would be happy to discuss your needs with you.
First of all, the function you want to achieve is very complicated, because you have used a certain theme, and this theme may not be able to achieve the + sign you want.

There are two methods. You can buy the theme that you screenshot the website it uses, but before you buy it, you need to ask whether the theme can implement the + sign. But this cost is high because you are already building your website.

Another way is to use the shopfiy app to achieve this function. You can look for an app that can implement the + sign.

But I think the + sign function you want is to allow buyers to quickly add products to the shopping cart. So the quick buy button on your website itself already meets your needs。

If you really want this feature, you can try our SEOAnt ‑ Sticky Add To Cart, which allows you to add a shopping cart function in the lower right corner of the product.
Please refer to the screenshot, this is a user website using SEOAnt ‑ Sticky Add To Cart.You can first plan to use our Sticky for free to test this function.
You can also use this discounted link to install. Go to the price page for discounts.
https://share.channelwill.com/app/236645d377051bc2dl

SEOAntZoey_0-1716709808116.png

SEOAnt is a leading Shopify-based growth solution provider that has helped over one million merchants achieve more by doing less, especially in terms of SEO efforts, image compression, broken link management, cart conversions, and customer trust & engagement building, etc.

Official Website
| SEOAnt ‑ AI SEO Optimizer