Solved

Can I add a custom playable video game to my Shopify store?

Condog
Tourist
4 0 4

Hello, i am looking to add a custom playable video game to my shopify store. Nothing crazy just something simple. If you could please point me in the right direction, that would be great. Thank you!!

Accepted Solution (1)

Karlie
Shopify Staff
669 54 133

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, @Condog!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! I've looked into your query and I believe I've found a good option for you that would allow you to include a video game on your storefront. There is an app called GamifyApp which would allow you to choose a video game from the app's game library to include on your storefront for your customers to play. You can check out GamifyApp, here, if you're interested.

Another option would be to get in touch with a Shopify Expert to have them create a gaming app for you. Shopify Experts are developers, designers and marketers alike who can help customize specific parts of your storefront for you. Check out our Shopify Experts, here.

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

Karlie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Karlie
Shopify Staff
669 54 133

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, @Condog!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! I've looked into your query and I believe I've found a good option for you that would allow you to include a video game on your storefront. There is an app called GamifyApp which would allow you to choose a video game from the app's game library to include on your storefront for your customers to play. You can check out GamifyApp, here, if you're interested.

Another option would be to get in touch with a Shopify Expert to have them create a gaming app for you. Shopify Experts are developers, designers and marketers alike who can help customize specific parts of your storefront for you. Check out our Shopify Experts, here.

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

Karlie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Condog
Tourist
4 0 4

Working with a shopify expert now thanks!!

Markus_Arndt
Shopify Partner
14 0 1

Hey Condog,

There is a claw game for the shopify store, so customers can win discounts or products by controlling the claw with their mouse and capturing items: https://apps.shopify.com/claw-crane/ 🙂 Might still be relevant for you and probably also interesting for other people in the future.

Regards
Markus

knightspvt
Visitor
1 0 0

Here we have more than enough games as you desired. Please click on below click:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/collection/cluster?clp=igM4ChkKEzY0Mzk0NjAyNDcyMDk0MjY5OTUQCBgDEh...