Can customers add custom text to products in Shopify?

ATK_Gaming
Tourist
4 0 2

Hello! I had a question regarding how to give customers the ability to add custom text to a jersey that we provide.

there will be two options on which they can add text. For there handle and also for their full name, which will both be on the back of the jersey.

is there any way to do this through Shopify? I am just stuck on how to add this. Thank you so much in advance for all the help!

Replies 4 (4)

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3804 713 1124

Hi @ATK_Gaming,

Definitely, you can use the line-item properties, you can check the video below

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!
ATK_Gaming
Tourist
4 0 2

Hello i had used the code as instructed on the video, but now i am having trouble with it showing up in the cart when the product is added.

any ideas on how to fix this issue?

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3804 713 1124

Hi @ATK_Gaming,

I think this is placement issue. Make sure you put it inside the form or {% form ..%} as mentioned in the video. 

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!
ATK_Gaming
Tourist
4 0 2

Hello! I am still experiencing some issues with this. i have provided a video of the code and of what it looks like on the online store preview. but when i move to the actual store i am not able to see the custom label. is there something i did wrong here? 

I apologize for the mess, kind of lost here.