Solved

Customer gets logged out automatically

DavidFadimu
Excursionist
27 4 4

When a customer logs/signs into my website and navigates the site they get logged out straight away and have to sign back in then the problem reoccurs.

I have tried everything and can't seem to figure out what the problem is. 

Help pls

Accepted Solution (1)
DavidFadimu
Excursionist
27 4 4

This is an accepted solution.

I have found a solution. Thank you

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hey, @DavidFadimu.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue, as there isn't enough information for me to identify what might be causing this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, our Support team would be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

I'd love to know if our Support team can help you identify the issue. Let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

DavidFadimu
Excursionist
27 4 4

This is an accepted solution.

I have found a solution. Thank you

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hey, @DavidFadimu.

Thank you for following up!

I'm glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue. In the event that others in the community who may be struggling with the same issue and comes across this thread, could you share what might be causing the issue? And, what steps to take in order to resolve it? 

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks again!

DavidFadimu
Excursionist
27 4 4

It was a bug code from an app. 

liberfg
Excursionist
13 0 8

Hi mate!

Could you pleas tell me which app? I'm facing the same issue ans is highly frustrating. 

Thanks! 

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hey, @liberfg.

Thank you for joining the thread!

There are multiple apps that can cause a similar issue when they aren't installed properly, so it may not be the same app as @DavidFadimu. Nevertheless, to resolve the issue, I'd recommend starting by removing some of the more recently installed apps on your store.

If the issue continues to persist or you're unable to identify which app could be causing the problem, then this is something that our Support team can help you with. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

I'd love to know if removing some of your apps can help resolve the issue. Keep me posted!