Does Shopify no longer offer customer service reps?

mstyrakelly
Visitor
2 0 0

SHOPIFY don't have customer service reps anymore?

Replies 4 (4)

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 464

Open this link in Chrome Incognito mode. You should be able to get in contact with Chat support.
https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact/chat

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).

Luna
Shopify Staff
712 67 108

Hey, @mstyrakelly.

Thanks for reaching out here. We have a team of support advisors that are more than happy to help with anything Shopify-related! We’d be happy to assist you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request. Once you have logged in, type your request in 'Ask about a topic', scroll down to 'Get Support' and then click 'Continue.' If you have any questions about that, please let me know. 

In the meantime, if there is anything I can do for you now, I'd love to help! If you provide me with some context regarding the issue, we can go from there.

Warmly, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Ganne
Tourist
3 0 1

What is the best way to speak to a Shopify representative? I have had an incredibly hard time being able to speak to a person for assistance with a multitude of questions we have with our new account. There is no chat feature, email or phone number listed...

Luna
Shopify Staff
712 67 108

Hey, @Ganne.

Thanks for reaching out here in our Community forums. I completely understand the importance of being able to speak with our support team. 

Thanks for getting back to me. If you use the Help Center link and follow these instructions, you should be able to access live support.

1. Manually type your question/issue in the search bar 
  2. Do not click on the search results 

3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
  4. Click "Continue" or "Get support" whichever appears

Please let me know how that goes!

Talk soon, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog