Why is customer support crucial for small business success?

kugiouho
Visitor
2 0 0

Why should I continue business when it takes hours to get help if any? I'm just trying to find my 3.51 in profit? But if an amount so small can go mia. Why try to start my business with your company? So disappointed in the run around

Replies 3 (3)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2830 442 576

Hi @kugiouho 

Thank you for reaching out to the community forums. I understand that you have had some issues getting a hold of our customer support. I definitely want to help you with that. 

We do offer 24/7 live support and generally the wait times to chat or speak with someone is very short. Issues regarding payments or billing would require us to be able to authenticate your account, so while I can point you in a direction I won't be able to review your account personally, which is why we do need to get you connected with our live support team.

To contact our live support please follow this link: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support and sign into your store account. Next you will want to search for your issue, this is important so that you can be provided the correct support contact info. After you enter your search term, scroll to the bottom of the search results and you will see a contact support option. If you are not then provided the choice to contact our live support through phone, chat or email, please attempt the process again in a private browsing window.

You mentioned that you are missing $3.51 in profit, was this from an order that was processed on your store? If the customer paid using Shopify Payments you will be able to see the payout and processing fees for the charge as well in there. If the payment gateway was a third party gateway, you would need to sign into your account with them to track and review your payouts. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

kugiouho
Visitor
2 0 0
You give me the same link that has giving me the runaround for the last
couple hours. Thank you for wasting more minutes of my time
Shay
Shopify Staff
2830 442 576

I'm happy to help you troubleshoot the issues you are experiencing. Have you tried on a different browser or through your mobile device? We recommend using the most up to date version of Chrome in most cases. If you are having login issues, then we suggest doing a full cache and cookie clear for all time and also trying in an incognito browser. 

If the issue persists, you can reply back to your most recent billing email which will go directly to our support team. From there we can assist you with your current payout issue as well as your issue accessing the Help Center. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog