Customers unable to pay at checkout

Emotionlessbran
Visitor
1 0 0
  •  

Hi,

Several customers have reported that they are unable to pay and checkout on my online store. After they've entered their card details and click "pay now", the small icon spins and stops. As a result, I've lost a lot of sales and have built up more abandoned checkouts than usual.

This is frustrating as I spend a lot of effort and revenue on advertising, which is rendered pointless if customers cannot purchase anything. Can you please fix this?

Thanks

Reply 1 (1)

Blair
Shopify Staff
1861 254 224

Hi @Emotionlessbran,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. I'd be happy to provide some assistance with this request, to ensure this gets resolved. To gather a bit more information, are you able to share when you started receiving reports of this?

If it was recently, has any changes been made to the shop (i.e apps, theme customizations, etc)? I'd encourage you to connect with us directly if you haven't already. This will allow our support team to get you authenticated, as we wouldn't have access to any account-specific details through the Community. They will be able to see if they're able to replicate and ensure it gets resolved.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog