Customise CSV Export

Kaylee10
6 0 0

Hi Nicky, 

You can customise your csv file after exporting through using ShoppingFeeder's Smart Feeds. 

You can sign up for a free 14 day trial. Thereafter, if you have less than 20 products it's free, or $11.99 for unlimited products.

ShoppingFeeder's Smart Feeds will allow you to: 

• Map the additional columns you create to any fields in ShoppingFeeder
  • Manipulate the data using operators.

Should you need any other assistance, I'll be happy to help!

0 Likes
CloudlabSam
Pathfinder
125 6 9

Hi there,

Out of curiosity, what is the reason that you are reporting from draft orders? Do you keep a lot of orders in draft status before creating actual orders? Thanks!

0 Likes

Hey there @NickyGouna,

Thanks for installing the app!

It can certainly look complex at first as there's so many options but most of them are optional.  In many cases, you just need to tick the boxes of the fields you'd like to include.

We do have a getting started guide here and there are pre-built templates you can use as well (which can be customized further) to help get you started: https://www.highviewapps.com/docs/ez-exporter/

For Draft Orders, to include the "Cost per item" field specifically, you just need to select the field called line_items.variant.inventory_item.cost under the "Fields" section towards the bottom of the "Data Settings". There's also a search box in this section where you can simply type in "cost" to quickly filter the available fields as there's a lot of fields in there.

And if you need to use the more advanced features such as the Custom Fields and Calculated Fields, we have separate KB articles for them as well:

If you need further assistance using the app, feel free to shoot us an email at support@highviewapps.com.

Co-Founder / Developer at Highview Apps
Our Shopify Apps: EZ Exporter | EZ Inventory | EZ Importer | EZ Notify | EZ Fulfill
0 Likes

Hi, @NickyGouna 

Denis from Advanced Reports is here.

It is possible to add a lot of additional information to the Order Details report and export it as a CSV file.

Please check the screenshot below to see more details, screenshots are clickable:

Dnis_0-1626989329930.png

Dnis_1-1626989363711.pngDnis_2-1626989401765.png

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Just Play in Analytics with Advanced Reports
Other Great Apps: [ Shopping Feeds | Instant Search ]
Socials: [ Facebook | Twitter | Blog ]

0 Likes
NickyGouna
Excursionist
30 0 6

Hi @Dеnis I was hoping for the CSV export to be more automated rather than editable. I want to it automatically export the additional information I require.

0 Likes

Hi, @NickyGouna 

Thank you for your reply.

It is possible to edit the report only one time and then you are able to send it via email as a CSV attachment automatically:

Dnis_0-1627033232123.png

I hope it is exactly what are you looking for.

Just Play in Analytics with Advanced Reports
Other Great Apps: [ Shopping Feeds | Instant Search ]
Socials: [ Facebook | Twitter | Blog ]

0 Likes
Ofer_BeProfit
Shopify Partner
63 0 3

Hi @NickyGouna - I think you'll find that BeProfit fits your needs precisely. You can try it out with a 14-day free trial and see if you agree. If you need any help figuring out how to create the custom report you want, our support team is here (though I think you'll find it very easy to do!).

Let me know if you have any questions, I'm happy to help.

0 Likes