Customising store

Wellbread
1 0 0

Hi there, 

I have spent the two weeks of my free trial customising my store. Now that I have bought a plan and transferred my domain, my work has disappeared and its asking me to add products from scratch again. Im so confused and I don't want to redo all the work that I have already put into my store.

Hoping someone can shed some light on this.

Cheers

0 Likes
SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
144 12 54

Hey @Wellbread 

Do you have the backup?

Sagarika Das | iCart Team
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes
Nia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
76 8 10

Hi, @!

Thanks for reaching out about this!

Setting up a store is not an easy task and there is so much to learn so I commend you on getting started! I understand your store content has disappeared after you've purchased both a plan and domain. I do want to ensure we have enough context in order to give you the correct solution, so are you able to advise me of where exactly in your Shopify admin you're needing to add products again please? (E.G. in the products tab or within the theme editor?)

It would also help if you're able to provide screenshots (blur out any sensitive content you don't wish to display here.

Once you're able to advise me of the section this issue is related to or send through any corresponding screenshots, we can continue looking into this together!

Let me know if you have any issues along the way!

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes