Debut Theme Infinite options Input Type Picture

Solved
Sitomisb
1 0 0

I have customize for my product.

I want to give them a column, to choose fill in the details.

Is it possible to implement this with Infinite Options?

And what code should i put in?

0 Likes
Luna
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
185 21 32

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @ElementDesign!

This is Luna from Shopify. Thanks for posting your question! I’m happy to help suggest some ways to get customization options set up on your products. 

To gather some more context, may I ask what type of customization options you will be offering your customers?

As you mentioned, the use of an app such as Infinite Options would allow you to implement a host of customization options, by creating an unlimited number of custom product fields. Infinite Options is a very popular app amongst our merchants as it is affordable and has an array of great features.

However, there are also some other apps that can help achieve what you’re looking for, such as: 

• Infinite Product Options: Similar to Infinite options, this app allows you to add customization fields for your products. It also gives your customers the ability to upload files, if needed. You can also add and display any charges for each product upgrade, if applicable. 
  • Product Infinite Options: This app allows shoppers to personalize an unlimited number of fields with no coding required for set-up. All personalizations will be displayed right on the order, for your convenience! You can see the app in action, using this test store here.

You can view other similar apps on our Shopify app store here. When deciding on an app, I recommend reading the reviews! This can be helpful to determine if the app is suitable for you, and how other businesses benefited from using it. 

Are you using customization as a product add-on to Increase sales? If so, check out this third-party blog that speaks to this further. 

You mentioned that you are hoping for a column to fill in details, can you please expand on this? If you have a screenshot of what you’re hoping for, that would be super helpful. 

In the meantime, I’d also love to hear more about your business, and the products you sell. 

I look forward to your reply,

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes